These recommended books, and many others, are available in the Nora Madelyn Fund Lending Library, located outside of the Creation Chapel on the second floor of the Providence Newberg Medical Center.
The Lending Library provides resources for parents and caregivers, focusing on perinatal loss and grief issues.
Please feel free to borrow any materials that you may find of use and comfort. We ask that you return them to the bookshelf when you are finished with them.
Several of these titles and other titles have been donated by the Nora Madelyn Fund to the Newberg Public Library and Sherwood Public Library.
- An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination: A Memoir
- Empty Cradle, a Full Heart: Reflections for Mothers and Fathers
- Empty Cradle, Broken Heart: Surviving the Death of Your Baby
- Guide For Fathers: When A Baby Dies
- Help, Comfort, and Hope After Losing Your Baby
- Pregnancy After a Loss
- Silent Sorrow: Pregnancy Loss
- Someone Came Before You
- Trying Again: A Guide to Pregnancy After Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Infant Loss
- We Were Gonna Have a Baby But We Had an Angel Instead